Nagoya to Osaka by local train via JR Kisei Main Line. Kii Hanto, Japan’s largest peninsula, is famous for its scenic coastlines (Ise-Shima and Nanki) and historical heritages (Ise Jingu shrine and Kumano Kodo).
We assume no responsibility or liability for the contents of the following timetable. Please check the latest official information beforehand.
● Not all services and stations shown.
● Kawarada – Tsu: via Kameyama on the JR Kisei Line and via Suzuka on the Ise Railway. The Ise Raiway is the shortest route between Nagoya and Taki.
Cheap Train Tickets & Rail Passes
Ordinary ticket (over 101 kilometers)
Good value. You can get off the train many times in one direction from the departure station to the arrival station. JR Central Tokaido Shinkansen is available for an additional fee.
● The JR line ordinary ticket via the Ise Railway: add the Ise Railway fare to the JR line fare.
● Nagoya – Shingu (via Ise Railway): Fare ¥4260 (valid for 3 days – daily cost ¥1420)
● Osaka – Shingu: Fare ¥4840 (valid for 3 days – daily cost about ¥1613)
Seishun 18 Kippu
The most popular seasonal rail pass with Japanese tourists, the Seishun 18 Kippu is five flexible days of unlimited travel on local and rapid trains for ¥12,050. It can be shared up to five people. A supplement is payable on the reserved seat (ordinary class) and non-reserved Green Car.
● The Ise Railway (Kawarada – Tsu) is not available with the Seishun 18 Kippu. The Seishun 18 holders need to purchase an Ise Railway ticket (¥520). You can pay onboard the rapid Mie.