Kyoto / Osaka to Fukuoka (Hakata) via Hiroshima by local train. The JR Sanyo Main Line follows along the Inland Sea. Experience the history, culture and nature of West Japan on this trip.
We assume no responsibility or liability for the contents of the following timetable. Please check the latest official information beforehand.
● Not all services and stations shown.
Cheap Train Tickets & Rail Passes
Ordinary ticket (over 101 kilometers)
Good value. You can get off the train many times in one direction from the departure station to the arrival station. The JR Sanyo Shinkansen is available for an additional fee.
● Osaka – Hiroshima: Fare ¥5720 (valid for 3 days – daily cost about ¥1906)
● Osaka – Hakata (Fukuoka): Fare ¥9790 (valid for 5 days – daily cost ¥1958)
● Tokyo – Hakata (Fukuoka): Fare ¥14,080 (valid for 7 days – daily cost about ¥2011)
Seishun 18 Kippu
The most popular seasonal rail pass with Japanese tourists, the Seishun 18 Kippu is five flexible days of unlimited travel on local and rapid trains for ¥12,050. It can be shared up to five people. A supplement is payable on the reserved seat (ordinary class) and non-reserved Green Car.
● The JR West ferry (Miyajimaguchi – Miyajima Island) is also available.